Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2007

What to do first?

Whilst looking for a building plot and sorting out finances, which can take months, I have started my research on the internet. Timber/log homes look fantastic and the vast range of manufacturers in different countries will help us to find the right one. Thinking about it, we can't really decide on a house if we don't know which technologies we will be using to create heat, hot water, electricity and drinking water. There are so many different possibilities out there, I am not sure what to start with.
I think it is quite clear that we want to heat the house with wood and also cook on it. Everything else seems fairly unclear right now, so I have started to look into heating with wood. I shall make a list of interesting links next. It will appear on the right hand side and I will add to it over the next years....
Watch this space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment